- For the Tour Trade
For the Tour Trade
Explore Canada’s Nature
Rates and Amenities
Does your group include 15 or more?
Take advantage of our group rates and special services.
Payment by credit card will be required five days before your visit.
Download the group profile sheet (PDF):
Download the self-guided tour sheet (PDF):
Visit our special exhibitions and take advantage of our group combo packages.
Planet Ice: Mysteries of the Ice Ages
May 20 – September 5, 2022
Explore how the ice ages have shaped our planet, and our evolution.
About the exhibition.
Visit Guidelines for Groups
Read this information (PDF) in order to prepare for your visit:
- what to do before arriving
- COVID-19 screening
- what to do upon arrival
- visit rules
- bus/coach parking.
Café and Eating Areas
- Vending machines are available with a selection of beverages and light snacks. Nature Café is closed.
- You may bring food to eat and beverages to drink.
- All drinking fountains are closed, but we have a bottle-refill water station.
- Eat and drink in designated areas only; limited seating is available.
An enticing selection of gifts and souvenirs appropriate to the museum and Canada.
Directions and Parking
Smoking and Vaping
Smoking and vaping are not permitted on the museum's property.
Information and Reservations
Tel.: 613.566.4701 or 800.263.4433 (toll-free in Canada and U.S.A.)
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on our activities and events.
What's On – Highlights
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following:
The Canadian Museum of Nature is a member of