- Flora of the Canadian Arctic
Impressive enlargements of preserved Arctic plants-a travelling exhibition from the Canadian Museum of Nature.
- Mammal Evolution and Climate Change in the High Arctic during the Neogene Period
The research project of Natalia Rybczynski at the Canadian Museum of Nature.
- A Window into the Arctic
Social media lets us experience life in the North from the people who live and travel in the Canadian Arctic.
- Remains of Extinct Giant Camel Discovered in High Arctic by Canadian Museum of Nature
Press Release: First evidence for an extinct giant camel in Canada's High Arctic published in Nature Communications by researcher at Canadian Museum of Nature and co-authors.
- Book about Arctic fishes receives award for outstanding reference of the year
- Arctic Marine Single-Celled Algae and Other Protists
The research project of Michel Poulin at the Canadian Museum of Nature.
- Arctic Habitats
Workshop about the Arctic, offered to school groups at the Canadian Museum of Nature.
- The Centre for Arctic Knowledge and Exploration Postdoctoral Fellowship
Seeking fellowship applicants for research on Arctic biodiversity, palaeobiology, or mineralogy.
- Beneath the Surface: X-Rays of Arctic Fish
A travelling exhibition for hire that showcases striking images of fish X-rays.
- Flora of the Canadian Arctic Archipelago
Description de Flora of the Canadian Arctic Archipelago et accès en ligne à la ressource. Musée canadien de la nature