Canadian Wildlife Photography of the Year
- Exhibition – Temporary exhibition; open now
This delightful, annual photo exhibition—now in its seventh edition—presents the winners of the 2014 Canadian Geographic Wildlife Photography of the Year contest.
Feast your eyes upon 25 amazing perspectives of mammals, birds, insects, fish and amphibians:
- a humpback whale feeding frenzy
- the striking colours of a Sockeye Salmon run
- a serene seal enjoying a sun bath with eyes closed
- a handsome heron in the misty sunrise
- and more.
Don't miss this wonderful collection of photos that capture Canada's beautiful wildlife.
Cost: Included with museum admission.
May 8, 2015 – March 20, 2016
This exhibition will be closed temporarily at 2 pm on November 1 until November 3 (inclusive).
This exhibition is produced by the Canadian Museum of Nature in partnership with Canadian Geographic.