Nature Café and Eating Areas
Bathed in natural light, surrounded by the imagery of trees from the museum grounds and other natural elements, our Nature Café offers visitors a unique experience.
Conveniently located on the main level, the Nature Café serves delicious meals made from the freshest organic and seasonal ingredients. Visitors enjoy a varied menu of soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta and freshly baked goods. And, we're serving Starbucks coffee.
Beer and wine are available after 11 am.
Our in-house chef creates daily specials to tantalize your taste buds and your imagination. Child-friendly meals are available.
A stop at the Nature Café will allow you and your family a great opportunity to relax and refuel during your museum visit.
The Nature Café operates in an environmentally conscious fashion using only energy-saving equipment and practices including supporting the museum's recycling program.
We do not sell bottled water. We encourage visitors to use the many water fountains located throughout the building.
- adjacent to the outdoor PCL Plaza, a great place to enjoy a meal or some fresh air
- flexible seating for individuals and families (including access to highchairs)
- fully licensed to serve alcohol
- wireless Internet
- free access: museum admission is not required.
Bring Your Own Lunch
- The museum invites you to bring your own snacks and meals, which can be enjoyed in the Group Entrance, or outside on the PCL Plaza.
- There is a microwave oven for visitor use.
The Group Entrance offers visitors vending-machine services to complete your meal or for a quick snack.
Café Hours of Operation
- Daily: 9:30 am – 5 pm
- Thursdays, Fridays: 9:30 am – 7 pm
Cash, debit, VISA, MasterCard, American Express.