Night at the Museum
Give your students a special experience: An evening at the museum after hours!
After a taco dinner, your students may visit our galleries and discover
- a complete blue-whale skeleton
- emblematic animals of Canada and their habitats
- real Canadian dinosaur fossils
Activity sheets are included.
Recommended ages: 13+.
- April to June 2017
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays
- 6 pm – 9 pm
- other dates and hours may be considered upon request.
- $28 per person (tax not included)
- 50 people minimum
- No complimentary admissions.
Menu: Tacos, soft drink, chips, cookie.
Free 3D movie when you book two groups of 50 people or more!
Note: This is not a sleepover activity.
Reservations and Information
800.263.4433 (toll-free in Canada and U.S.A.)