Canada's National Museums Passport
Three Days, Three Museums, $40
The Ottawa–Gatineau region has most of the national museums. Take advantage of this richness through the Museums Passport.
The passport is valid for three consecutive days from your first museum visit.
You may use the passport at three museums of your choice, selected from among the six participating national museums.
(tax not included).
- 30% discount on general museum admission for children who accompany the holder of a passport
- ages 17 and younger.
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- Canada Science and Technology Museum
- Canadian Museum of History
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Canadian War Museum
- National Gallery of Canada.
Where to Buy It
Canada's National Museums Passport is available at
- the participating museums
- the Capital Information Kiosk.
The Canadian Museum of Nature accepts payment in cash, and by debit, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
The passport cost is non-refundable or exchangeable.
There will be no refund on any admission ticket.
The price of the passport may change without notice.
- 1.800.263.4433 (toll-free in Canada and U.S.A.).
Ottawa Tourism offers useful information to help you enjoy your visit to Ottawa.