Membership: Exclusive Museum Visits
Members get exclusive access to selected times:
- Thursdays and Sundays
- 10 am – 11 am.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
A general-admission ticket allows you to visit our permanent galleries.
Timed entry—Online sales only
- Entry times: Every 15 minutes
- Tickets may be purchased online only
- Members get exclusive access to selected time slots.
Free for members.
Senior (65+): $13
Tiny Tot (0–2): Free
Child (3–12): $11
Student (18+): $13
Student (13+): $13
Tax is not included.
A general-admission ticket is required, even when the price is free, as it is for members and Tiny Tots.
Prices may change without notice.
General admission supports the museum's scientific and educational endeavours.
Convert Your Ticket
Save on Membership
The cost of your general-admission ticket can be put towards a new membership within seven days of your visit.
Admission to our permanent galleries is free:
- Thursdays: 4 pm – 7 pm; tickets are released on Monday morning for this period for the week (brought to you by Canada Life)
- July 1 (Canada Day).
Admission is free for one person accompanying a person with a disability.
Additional fees apply for special exhibitions.
Tickets, memberships, donations and gift certificates:
- for sale online only
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, gift certificate.
Tickets—Free passes, coupons, vouchers:
If you qualify for free general admission (including the library Nature Card), or if you have a discount coupon or a pre-paid voucher, call us at least 24 hours in advance to get your tickets:
- 1.800.263.4433 (Canada and U.S.A.).
- Using the pay station in the museum during opening hours: Cash, VISA, MasterCard (there is no ATM/bank machine on site)
- Using the pay station at the parking-lot exit gate: VISA, MasterCard.
- Debit, VISA, MasterCard.
We sell gift certificates for admission and membership. Buy them
- by phone: 613.566.4700 or 1.800.263.4433 (Canada and U.S.A.).
Free admission on Thursdays from 4 pm to 7 pm is brought to you by Canada Life.