The Canadian Museum of Nature is a creative and inspiring setting to boost corporate image and market your brand or product.
Sponsorship could help you
- align your brand with a world-renowned natural sciences and natural-history institution
- build awareness for your brand with an educated and engaged audience
- gain media access through participation in integrated, multiplatform marketing campaigns
- activate your brand on-site and participate in direct-to-consumer interaction
- host private events for clients and guests in our galleries and exhibitions.
In addition to media coverage, our marketing and media-relations team invests significant resources in multiplatform promotion of museum exhibitions and events in regional, national and international markets.
Your brand could be included in
- on-site recognition on outdoor advertising billboards and indoors throughout the museum
- National Capital Region–wide recognition on outdoor advertising
- web recognition on exhibition, event and project pages, as well as the museum's social-media platforms
- media recognition in regional and national radio, newsprint and magazines.
We don't do sponsorship packages or generic proposals; we work with every company to create a bespoke sponsorship recognition and activation programme tailored to meet your specific marketing objectives.
Let us provide a platform for you to align your brand with our audience, while inspiring a deeper understanding and respect for our natural world.
Laura Evans, C.F.R.E.