The elegantly curved, two-storey rotunda (apse) is located on the first floor of the museum, and this stunning room will enchant you and your guests at first sight.
A mezzanine adds to the allure of this beautiful venue.
The rotunda also serves as an exhibition gallery, and at times the walls are adorned by beautiful photographs.
The rotunda is the ideal venue for a stand-up reception, meeting, sit-down dinner or ceremony.
- wedding ceremony: 150
- reception (stand-up): 200
- banquet (round tables): 100
- wedding banquet (round tables): 80
- theatre: 150
- main floor: 323 square metres (3,479 square feet)
- mezzanine: 146 square metres (1,575 square feet)
- two 26 cm × 46 cm (65″ × 116″) screens (additional fees apply)
- two 4000 lumens projectors (additional fees apply)
- Wi-Fi Internet access
Outside of regular museum hours
Brian Scott, Scott Photography © Canadian Museum of Nature